This is a remote USB service that will repair the bad IMEI of a blacklisted device that is reported blacklisted to GSMA blacklist. This service supports all Samsung Galaxy Fold devices. This will also carrier release unlock the device to work on any GSM carrier that works with the phones specifications.
- WINDOWS PC (MAC OR TABLET WILL NOT WORK)
- DATA CABLE TO CONNECT PHONE TO PC
- MUST BE ON THE STOCK FACTORY SOFTWARE/ FIRMWARE ON PHONE UNLESS WE INSTRUCT OTHERWISE
- PHONE MUST BE ABLE TO BOOT UP NORMALLY TO THE LOCKED SCREEN
- STABLE INTERNET IS MANDATORY FOR SUCCESSFUL SERVICE OF THE DEVICE
- NO HOT SPOT DEVICE (PORTABLE WI-FI)
- MUST HAVE SPEEDS OF 10MB DOWN 2MB UPLOAD SPEED
- TO CHECK REQUIRED SPEED CLICK HERE
- All ACCOUNT MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE DEVICE INCLUDING GOOGLE, SAMSUNG, AND ANY OTHER ACCOUNTS.