S23 & S23+ S23 ULTRA ALL MODELS SAMSUNG BLACKLISTED BAD IMEI REPAIR
S23 IMEI Repair Service Step-by-Step Guide:
What makes this S23 IMEI repair service unique is that no combination file or EDL cable is required to perform the service. We use special methods to quickly and efficiently repair the device, providing a permanent solution in just one click.
Here are the features and benefits of the S23 cpid IMEI repair service:
- Fix bad IMEI
- Fix cert fail
- Instant repair via USB
- Write your own custom IMEI
- Remove demo retail mode LDU
- Free carrier unlock included
- Remove carrier network restrictions
- Convert Samsung S23 Live demo unit to a fully functional device
- Remove developer IMEI and LDU flag on Samsung S23 Live demo unit
- Permanent fix for your phone
- Ability to use your phone with any GSM carrier without sim lock
- No more carrier restrictions once the IMEI is written and the phone is unlocked
- Factory reset or firmware upgrade will not change or erase the phone IMEI status
Step 1: Preparation
Before starting the repair process, it's important to back up all essential data on your device and prepare it for the repair operation. To do this, follow these steps:
- Enable USB debugging.
- Dial *#0808# and select MTP + ADB.
- Set the screensaver duration to 10 minutes.
- Remove the SIM card from your phone.
- Ensure the phone battery is at least 50% charged.
- Turn off Wi-Fi and make sure there are no pending updates.
- Remove any screen lock or password on the device and set it to NONE.
Step 2: Requirements
To successfully repair the IMEI and CPID of your Samsung S23 device, it's important to meet the following requirements:
- The device must not have a custom ROM or custom recovery.
- The device must not be rooted.
- The MIPI device status must not be fail.
- The phone's Knox warranty must be 0x0.
- The phone must be on factory firmware.
- The bootloader must not be unlocked.
- The phone must not have any hardware-related signal or network issues.
- The phone should not be locked by device services, payment services, KG (Knox Guard) or MDM (Mobile Device Management).
Step 3: Repair Process
The repair process takes between 1-10 minutes
Step 4: Delivery
The S23 IMEI repair service will be delivered instantly, but it requires a Windows PC, an original Samsung USB cable, and a reliable internet connection with a minimum Upload speed of 10 Mb/s to ensure a smooth and seamless repair process.
Once the repair process has started, it cannot be cancelled. Make sure you can wait up to 24 hours before purchasing the service.
The following Samsung S23 models are currently supported for IMEI repair:
- Samsung Galaxy S23: SM-S911B, SM-S911B/DS, SM-S911U, SM-S911U1, SM-S911W, SM-S911N, SM-S9110, SM-S911E, SM-S911E/DS
- Samsung Galaxy S23+: SM-S916B, SM-S916B/DS, SM-S916U, SM-S916U1, SM-S916W, SM-S916N, SM-S9160, SM-S916E, SM-S916E/DS
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: SM-S918B, SM-S918B/DS, SM-S918U, SM-S918U1, SM-S918W, SM-S918N, SM-S9180, SM-S918E, SM-S918E/DS
The S23 CPID IMEI repair service offers a quick and efficient solution for repairing your Samsung S23 device's IMEI. This repair process is trouble-free and requires no additional files or cables. After the repair your device will be compatible with any GSM carrier and free from any restrictions, which guarantees a seamless experience.
The S23 IMEI repair service is single-use per device. Once the repair process is initiated, it cannot be undone or repeated. It is important to ensure that the new IMEI provided is correct and error-free.
Keep in mind that IMEI repair may void the warranty of your device, and it could be illegal in certain countries, so please check your local laws and regulations before attempting to repair the IMEI of your device.
What this service does:
- THIS IS AN INSTANT REMOTE USB IMEI REPAIR
- THIS WILL UNLOCK THE DEVICE DURING THE IMEI REPAIR
- THIS WILL REMOVE CARRIER BLOATWARE IF MODEL SUPPORTED
- THIS DOES NOT VOID YOUR FACTORY WARRANTY
- THIS WILL CHANGE THE DEVICES IMEI INSIDE THE PHONE
- THIS CAN BE USED IN COUNTRIES REQUIRING HOMOLOGATION (MOSTLY LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES)
What this service doesn't do:
- THIS DOES NOT REMOVE MDM/LEASE/GOOGLE/SAMSUNG LOCK
- THIS DOES NOT REMOVE MONEY DUE ON OWNERS ACCOUNT
- THE DEVICE WILL NOT WORK ON SPRINT
- THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE USE ON VERIZON, ATT, CRICKET, OR CDMA CARRIERS
- THIS DOES NOT COVER U1 FIRMWARE FLASHING OR REFLASHING
After Order Instructions:
First, we'd like to thank you for placing an order and choosing IMEI Gurus for your needs, here are some instructions on what to do after you've placed your order.
- PREPARE THE DEVICE FOR SERVICE BY HAVING IT IN HAND
- ENABLE USB DEBUGGING (INSTRUCTIONS HERE)
- JOIN OUR LIVE CHAT HERE OR BY CLICKING THE LIVE CHAT BUTTON IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT-HAND CORNER
- THE LIVE TECHNICIAN WILL ASK YOU FOR THE ORDER ID THAT YOU CAN GET BY CLICKING HERE OR IN YOUR ACCOUNT HISTORY
Additional Information to know:
In most cases, carrier flip service is included at the time of the service if the model and baseband is compatible*
In most cases, this service is instant but subject to a delay of up to 24 hours, once submitted to a server cannot be canceled
Prices are subject to change at any time without notice
AS OF 7/29/2020, NO WARRANTY IS OFFERED WITH THIS SECURITY PATCH AND NEWER PATCHES.